2010/09/22

Barbecue

Today is The Moon Festival. Many people will have a barbecue today,and my family, too.Althought the government had announced we were not agree to have a barbecue today,because we have to protect our Mother Earth. But many people also have a barbecue,they want to satisfy their desire to the barbecue.Yesterday I was shopping in the supermarket with my mom, many people were bought the appliances of the barbecue. Althought we have a barbecue will destroy the Mother Earth.But, on the other hand, we have to buy the appliances of the barbecue can promote our economical,right? Haha :)))

1 則留言:

  1. Hahaha~~~~~My family didn't have a barbecue this year,although it is a traditional on Moon Festival,my mom and dad told me that barbecue is not good for our health,'cause the food after we roasted,it will get many damanged substances on it,so we didn;t barbecue this year.But maybe next year they will change their mind,hahaha:)

    回覆刪除