2010/09/30

Busy Day

  I am feel so tired lately.Every class all have its assignment or quiz. I'm going crazy!!! And lately, I feel little depressed. I think I can't do all things very well.I haven't well prepared. I think I will fall down the quiz. Some assignment it's very difficult for me .I'm going crazy!!!
  Yesterday, my club have a mission which the academy of classical learning of our school has opening ceremony. I was the member of my club to help school accommodated  the principal,  distinguished guests and teachers. I was hear of that the news media was interview our programme. When the ceremony was going, I have see the photographer took pictures without a break during the proceed of ceremony. I don't know whether the  photographer have took the picture of me,he have took pictures of auditorium several times. And I was stood there, so I thought I should be taken the picture.Haha:)))

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Tina:
    To be honest, sometimes I also wonder whether I set up an expectation that is far higher than your ability. However, I think most of my students can meet my standard if they work hard enough, manage their time efficiently, sort out their priority, and sacrifice something that are not so important to them.

    Yes, I also heard about the opening ceremony of 書院, but I didn't have to take part in that ceremony. What do you think about this opening ceremony? Do you like the life at 書院? Maybe you can share your 書院 experiences with your readers.

    回覆刪除