2010/10/01

Happy time

Yesterday,I have a happy time with my dear friends.We went to their house, after dinner, we played many games like guessing the song which I played, pumping the ghost card, and English ABC,etc. I really a have happy time with my dear friends:))) They always make me laugh when I was in a bad mood. They have many vicious ideas when we have a serious problem, I think their vicious ideas are countless. They are my best and dear friends in my school life. I love them very much (L). Haha:)))

No one can help me. Only I can help myself. Fighting!!!

2 則留言:

  1. That's right!We really had a happy time:)
    NO one can deprive your smile,so keep going,we will stand by your side:)))

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi, Tina: I am more curious what vicious ideas your friends have when you encountered some serious problems. I am also curious what kind of game English ABC is.

    回覆刪除