2010/10/07

Change my mind

This week also have many assignments and tests, but I thought I can took it well. Because I had changed my mind this time.

I thought I have to change my vision of my subjects, teacher gave us so many assignments and tests that they wanted to improve our English ability and kept our learning attitude. Maybe in the future of this semester, every week we also have many assignments and tests. I thought I can adapted with it. I want to improve my English ability, not only listening and studying, but also writing skills and speaking. Only study hard can promote my grade. I shouldn't watching too much TV, playing computer with too much time. I hope I can  do this program in a long-term, not only a casual.

I had changed my mind. I can keep going! Fighting!!!!!!!!

1 則留言:

  1. Hi, Tina:
    Yes, you should make the best use of your time at CHU. In fact, life is fair in terms of how many hours we have every day. Rich or poor, all of us only have 24 hours every day; therefore, we may have to sacrifice some entertainment. In fact, we should also learn how and when to say no to our friends if necessary. Go for it.

    回覆刪除