2010/10/24

The Islamatic Culture of Week 2010

  This Saturday our scool was held an activity-- The Islamatic Culture of Week 2010. All guests from all the world came here and said it was a rarely opportunity for those 穆斯林 students whom met in our school . I was joined that activity beacause my club had to accommodated 穆斯林. I met many foreigner. They were so friendly. We have communicated by English when we had to help them such as they wanted to drink water or eat desert. When teacher wanted introduced our club members to them, teacher always asked our members whose English is excellent that he or she can translated the word what the foreign guest said. I was so embarrassed because I am the Department of Foreign Language stident. But my English is very poor. Finally, I took a lot of courage to talked with them. I found it wasn't hard to talked with them. First time, I thought English is very important in this occasion. Because we both from different countries, we have different language, so we had to communicated by English. This is the first time for our club to learned how to accommodat foreign guests because we hadn't did this kind of  activity before. It was a greatful day for me! I can not only learned different culture between two countries, but also improved my English ability. It was a wonderful day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言