2010/10/10

Home-loving children

  If someone asked me: "Are you a typical example of being a Cancer girl? ". The answer is: "Yes, I am.". Why did I said that? Because I have many Cancer characters.
  What characters does a Cancer person have? They usually have sweet-natured, home-loving, smart and etc. I thought the most important factor let me said I was a typical Cancer girl is home-loving.
  I really love my family. Every Fridays, I will go home after school and stay with my lovely family with every weekends. And every Monday morning, I had to go to the school and the next few day nights I had to lived in the dormitory untill Friday. I still remembered when I on my way to the dormitory first time, I was cried so sadly! When I was a freshman, I had lived in the dormitory till I can go home on every Fridays. Untill I had leaved away my home for a few days, I had realized that I really really loved my family. I'm always missed them at the midnight and sometimes I would cried when I was in bed! This semester, I also lived in the dormitory, I remembered when I went home from the dormitory first time, I opened the door, at the moment, I had an impulse of crying. You may say it is exaggerated, but it's really. Haha.
  I really really loved my family. They are the only person whom I loved the most in this world. No one can go beyond with them. I loved them forever♥♥♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言