2011/01/17

tuomeng

  Do you believe that the death people will give a dream to their family? Before my grandpa died, I don't believe it actually. But now, I deeply believe it.
  Last Thursday night, my parents had dreamed my grandfather each other. My grandpa had tuomeng to them and said different thing to them. And the Saturday afternoon, I also dream my grandpa had came back and lived with us. I don't know the dream my parents and I dreamed was real or not, but I believe my grandpa had been lived with us now.
  I thought it is a miracle that the death people can tuomeng to their family members.  Maybe they want to told their family members how about their new life after they died, what they need, what words they want to said to them, etc. It's a miracle, right?!
  Now, I believe my grandpa had been lived with us. I deeply believe it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言